Thursday, December 24, 2015

Currently {Christmas Eve 2015}



Drinking // Hot Cocoa, English Breakfast Tea and Coffee. #givemeallthehotdrinks

Missing // Being able to play outside all the time. Or maybe I am really just missing being able to send the girls outside all the time ;). 

Listening to // Christmas music! I'm especially fond of Silent Night.


Wishing // It would be a white Christmas, those are just the best. Instead it should be sunny and in the 60's. What?! That just doesn't feel like Christmas at all. I am fully aware this thought contradicts my thoughts on "currently missing",  however it should be cold at Christmas. It just makes everything feel more festive.

Learning // How to use a speed lite flash. The hubby let me have my birthday present a bit early. (Thanks babe) I am pretty excited to learn how to properly use it. Practice make perfect right?!

Looking Forward To // I guess I should probably say Christmas... but I am actually pretty excited about my birthday (Monday). 


Eating // Christmas goodies. Every year I bake way too many Christmas cookies and pretty much eat them for breakfast every day until they are gone. #noshame

Praying // That our friends and family would have a great time celebrating Christmas and that we would take the time to really reflect on the real reason we celebrate. The birth of our Savior.  

Enjoying // Christmas break from school. Oh glorious, glorious Christmas break. 


Reading // Christmas and Advent books with the girls. I just love having all the Christmas books out. We only have them around for one month each year so we really try and enjoy them as much as we can.

Wearing // I went shopping with my friend Anna recently and she talked me into buying this shirt.




With a couple of coupons I picked both of these up really cheap. Man I love a great deal. 

Planning // I'd like to start planning a summer trip. I should really get started soon.

Watching// Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street, Elf and more. We have been having a blast watching so many new to the girls Christmas movies this year. 


What have you been up to currently?

Happy Christmas Eve Friends!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.