Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Highlights & 2015 Blogger Year In Review Week #1

Hello Friday!

There are so many reasons to celebrate today!

1) It's December, the best month of the year.
2) It's my birth month (see #1).
3) It's Friday!
4) Today is week #1 of the 2015 Blogger Year in Review.

For the next 3 weeks, I will be dedicating my #1 to reliving some of my favorite blogging highlights and moments of 2015. You are invited to join the fun and share your favorites. Just grab our button and link up!

Our Pretty Little Girls


Let's get started!


{ONE} Blogger Year In Review Week #1

This week I am sharing 5 of my favorite posts I wrote in 2015.


I Don't Need a New Year
Going into 2016 I really need to read this post again.

Becoming Fish
Being the sentimental mama that I am, I may or may not have teared up re-reading this post.

The First Ever, Guy Behind The Blog
The one that started them all.These posts are definitely reader favorites.

Opening Up...
Being real is sometimes so hard, but always so good.

Harvest Apple...
I find it a bit weird that I picked this one. But, the company I did this post for loved it so much they sponsored it and now, not even a month after it was posted, it has been viewed almost 11,000 times. I am pretty proud of this one.

{TWO} Tree Photos

Last week I mentioned wanting to nail the "by the tree Christmas photos" this year and on Sunday I happened to snap this gem.


I also stumbled across this article that is full of excellent tips
I am pretty excited and almost feeling ready to take the official photos.

{Three} Blog Highlights

This week on the blog I shared about...
Thanksgiving 2015


A super easy french toast recipe.


The girls' Christmas wishlists.


My December goals


Teaching Together Blog Hop #3!

The best peanut butter kiss cookies EVER!


{FOUR} Holiday Foods

You know all of those foods that you can only get one time a year leaving you sad the other 10.5 months?

What is your favorite?

I think I'd have to go with Candy Cane Oreos.

{FIVE} Holiday Home Tour 2015

I am SO excited to be co-hosting the 2015 Holiday Home Tour, I just love seeing other peoples Christmas decorations.


The link-up starts on December 14th and runs through Christmas.
To get all the details check out the link up announcement!

Blogger Year in review Link-up
Pick a topic, share your five and link-up for week one!
Today I am hosting:


& Linking up with!

To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.