Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Highlights & 2015 Blogger Year In Review Week #2

Hello Friday!

Today is day #2 of a 4 day family weekend so I am going to keep this post short and sweet.
But first, I want to say that I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you are blessed with plenty of family time yourself!


{ONE} Blogger Year In Review Week #2

It's week # 2 of the blogger year in review! 
Thank to those of you who linked up with us last week.

This week I want to focus on others and share 5 bloggers that have made an impact on me this year. It could be the posts they have wrote, pictures they take or just getting to know them over the course of 2015. My blogging ladies are the best and I count them to be some of my dearest friends. Only picking 5 feels like I am missing so, SO many of you.



I am pretty sure Whitney is my long lost little sister. I have bonded with this lady from day #1 and I am so thankful for her friendship.

2) Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me



Oh how I love Stephanie. You know those people you feel like you can just cut loose with and be yourself? Even on a bad day and you have no worries of how they may react. That is her. I am so thankful for her friendship.



Michelle's presence in the blog world filled a void. She feels like a best friend and a mother all at the same time. She is full of sound Godly advice and I just adore her.

4) Crystal - Hall Around Texas

 photo IMG_1658_zps4eujvue1.jpg

There just aren't enough nice things to say about Crystal. Her blog brings so much joy to my heart and she has the sweetest family.



Whitney has been so much fun to get to know in 2015. She is such a great mama. I am so excited to watch her family grow as they prepare to welcome a baby in 2016!

Our Pretty Little Girls

{TWO} Picture Perfect Project

I was SO excited to finally make the big Picture Perfect Project link-up announcement.
This link-up has been in the making for months now.

To see how you can challenge yourself to take more photos in 2016 and link up with some of my favorite ladies check this post out!

{THREE} Blog Highlights

This week on the blog we...
Danced our winter blues away.


Shared our November Sunday photos.


Linked up for the ornament show and tell.


Shared my Christmas / birthday wish list.


Gave a Christmas fun recap.


{FOUR} Christmas Chalk Boards

I have been having so much fun with the chalk boards lately.
I even find myself wanting to change it more often than the usual once a week.




To see all of my chalk board designs be sure to follow me on Instagram!

{FIVE} Holiday Home

The holiday home tour is on Monday! I can't wait to "snoop around" and see everyone's decorations!


We hope you plan to join us!

Today I am hosting:

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

An InLinkz Link-up

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.