Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Being Creative With AtmosFlare

Marissa and I had so much fun creating with AtmosFlare, who hired me to try out their product and share it with you, my readers. All opinions are my own.

There are a several things that I LOVE about living the life of a blogger. High on that list is what I refer to as "blogger perks". One of the best blogger perks is getting to try out and share about exciting new products. Recently I was invited to try out a brand new product and today I want to tell you all about it.


I received this product straight from the production line so I don't have any fancy packaging to show you.
But this is it, the AtmosFlare 3D Drawing Pen


At first glance this pen may look rather simple but I assure you there is so much more to it than meets the eye. I believe Marissa's exact words the first time I demonstrated it for her were "Woah", "Wow", "Oh my goodness", "I want to try", and "That is so cool"!

I have to admit I kind of just wanted to keep it for myself. Anyone else ever have those moments. Like the art kit you want to put together or the puzzle you'd like to do... alone?
Just me? Yes? No?

So as soon as I (reluctantly) put it down she took charge and I breathed a little sigh knowing she likely wouldn't put it down any time soon.



The AtmosFlare 3D pen allows you to free-handedly draw, write, and create... In 3D!!!
Just let your imagination run completely wild. Dream it up and go for it.

The pen uses a special 3D ink combined with a special light to cure the in as you create. It is amazing and SO much fun to watch, but even more fun to use. 


She started out by making simple lines then her imagination took over and she started thinking of all of the things she could create from them. Trees, flowers, castles, houses, people. It only took a few minutes before she realized that she could make whatever she wanted. 


This was her first attempt at a flower. There is definitely a bit of a learning curve with this 3D pen, but I know in no time at all she will have it down and be creating amazing things.

I absolutely love it when a child feels free and empowered to create. She definitely had that glow in her eye as she made her imagination come to life.


Thank you AtmosFlare for letting us try out this exciting new product.

To learn more about AtmosFlare you can find them on the follow social media platforms:
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram

You can also check out and pre-order on the AtmosFlare website.

What would you create?
 
post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.