Monday, October 19, 2015

Currently {October 2015}


Drinking //  Coffee, lots and lots of coffee. Recently I have rediscovered my love and I can't seem to stay away from the stuff. Which can be kind of scary because to much coffee makes me a bit "edgy". 

Listening to //  The Home soundtrack on repeat. My girls love it!


Wishing //  I could get away for a little vacation or something, anything. The school year is such a mental battle for me. I LOVE it and can't imagine life any other way but sometimes my head feels like it might explode. The days are long and the weeks are short.

Learning //  Lately I've been working on photography skills, how to work my new phone, the history of the song 'Yankee Doodle' and that the scissors my husband has in the garage are REALLY sharp. And those are just a few things I've learned lately.

Looking Forward To //  Christmas! Oh my goodness I just can't wait guys. I know, I know, respect the bird, yada yada.

But c'mon, CHRISTMAS!!! It is just the best time of the year and I am already so excited.

Eating // Too much, HA! Oh the foods of fall are such a weakness of mine. Soup, muffins, pumpkin everything and scones. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE scones?! If you need proof just check out this Pinterest board I have completely devoted to them.

Enjoying //  All things fall. The weather, the activities, the open windows crisp air and bonfires. It has been ideal. 


Praying //  That God would help us feel at home in the church we have been regularly attending. We feel like it's where God wants us to be but growing roots and friendships takes time. I seem to be antsy about these things. God's timing is perfect.

Reading// I am still reading Women of the Word but I recently was given the chance to review a Christmas book that I am excited to share more about soon. Marissa has also been enjoying the Little House chapter books which has me thinking we should dive into that series together soon!

Wearing //  Scarves, boots, fingerless, gloves, and plaid. Tis the season!


Missing //  Sometimes, just sometimes, I miss having little babies. But then I shake my head a bit and am so grateful for this season of life even though watching the girls grow up is breaking my heart. 

Planning // Halloween costumes. I don't want to give them away now but I feel pretty confident in saying that a certain someone is going to be dressing up in some kind of mouse-like fashion for the 3rd year in a row!

Here is a look at last years costumes. 

 

What have you been up to currently?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.