Friday, October 30, 2015

#NaturallyCheesy, Party Perfect Cheese Ball Bites {Recipe}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias

One of my favorite parts about the cooler weather is being with other people. From fall hangouts to holiday parties there is always something to make and somewhere to be. I am always on the look out for recipes to try, new products and as always coupons, especially during the holiday season. Recently I found the Kraft Foods page on Walmart.com, it is the perfect place to find exciting products, inspiration, ideas and savings.


Recently I headed over to my local Wal-Mart to pick up some appetizer ingredients. I love the convenience Wal-Mart brings to my life. Clearly marked aisles, always open, the convenience is impossible to beat. Plus I never know what treasure I might find while I'm there. On that particular day I knew exactly what I wanted, cheese. Not just any cheese either, Kraft Natural Cheese. It was my turn to make snacks for the parent room at our co-op and I had the perfect recipe idea in mind.


I was wanting to make a cheese ball but was looking for something creative, fun and easier to eat and serve than the traditional cheese ball. I decided single serve cheese balls would be the perfect party treat for the upcoming holiday season. They are the perfect serving for one person, look adorable on a plate and with quality ingredients like Kraft Natural Cheese, taste delicious.


 
Party Perfect Cheese Ball Bites
#NaturallyCheesy
 
Ingredients:
4 1/2 C. Kraft Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese, separated
2, 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
8 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
1/4 C. craisins
1/2 C. sliced green onions
1/4 C. finely chopped parsley
3/4 C. toasted almonds
Pretzels sticks and/or crackers to serve with. 

Directions:
1) Mix together the cream cheese, 2 Cups of the Kraft Sharp Cheddar Natural Cheese, bacon, craisins green onions and parsley.

2) Cover bowl and refrigerate at least two-hours or overnight. 

3)Using a spoon or small scoop out the cheese mixture into single servings approx 3/4-1" in diameter.

4) Roll the cheese mixture into round balls. I found the mixture was less likely to stick to my hand if I rubbed a little butter on them first.

5) Mix the remaining cheese with the almonds and roll the ball in the mixture to coat. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.



This little bit of heaven in a cheesy round form is sure to be a hit.
Be sure to check out more recipes on the Kraft Foods page

What is your favorite cheesy food?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.