Thursday, October 22, 2015

Picture Practice {R & L October 2015}

Yesterday I dished the dirt on another escapade I had with my dear friend Anna. At the end of my post I mentioned taking some pretty fantastic pictures of my parents later that week. I was planning to share them soon, but a second look at my blog planner confirmed that soon better be now.

My parents have been married for almost 36 years and the last time they had photos taken of just the two of them was 20+ years ago. I was so happy and honored when my mama asked me to take some. I told her not to get her hopes up, I didn't really know what I was doing and we would be lucky if I captured one frame worthy shot.

Here are the results...








I still need to work on some lighting technicalities. That manual mode really is a booger.
That said, I don't think they turned out too bad either.

Maybe I can figure this camera thing out after all!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.