Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Monthly Goals {October 2015}

A new month means new goals.

September is over and that leaves me sitting here singing some Green Day. I always get this song in my head come early October. If that doesn't put a a 30 something age stamp on me I don't know what will . 

September was a great month and that flew by fast! I have a feeling October may pass by just as quickly with all of the fall fun so I better get busy on my goals. But first let's take a look at how I did last month.

Blog-
*Continue blogging 4-5 days a week.
*Re-do images for a few of my fall posts
*Participate in a new link-up

Done! I kept my posts on track, created new images for my pallet pumpkin post and joined up with a new linkups, Hour By Hour. This link-up was a lot of fun and kept me clicking photos all weekend long. 


Family-
*Family donut date
*Family trip to the Frisco Trails
*Attend a festival
*Attend a car show or cruise night

We didn't do so great here this month. I was so sure we would make it to at least one car show, but we didn't! The Frisco trail never happened either.

We did make it to the balloon festival though and we picked up donuts one Saturday and had a feast!


Fitness-
*Exercise at least 5 days a week
*Begin and complete Stage 4 of the new rules program 
*Keep a written food journal
*Do a 5 mile run once a week

Done, done, done, FAIL!

I can not for the life of me keep a steady food journal. I did great for about two weeks and then just stopped. I guess I will try this again? Or just let it go. 


Spiritual- 
*Continue reading Women of the Word
*Resume Bible study meetings with Sarah
*Be real about where I am, pray more

I read a couple chapters and met with Sarah a coupe times to talk about them. We seem to be back on track. I also posted a couple of pretty honest posts this month about some things that God has been working on in my life. One about our church hunt the other about my exercise journey.


Home School-
*Stay on track with lesson plans
*Plan one field trip

As of right now we are actually one math lesson ahead of our lesson plans, shwoo! I am trying to stay caught up or even get ahead during the first semester. The second semester is always so much longer and harder

No field trips planned yet. Hey Anna, wanna take a field trip?!


Random-
*Girls night out
*Decorate for fall making one new piece
*Get some canning done
*Create and share a fall bucket list
*Implement a new meal planning system

It wasn't a night out but I did get in some shopping time with Sarah, I made a new simple fall decoration, canned my heart out, shared our fall bucket list and created a menu binder (it is lovely). Someday I may do a blog post about that one. 



Blog-
*Continue blogging 4-5 days a week.
*Participate in the Count Down To Halloween Link-up weekly
*Launch a new blog design by the end of the month
* Participate in a new link-up

Family-
*Family Bonfire
*Family trip to the Frisco Trails
*Attend a fall festival
*Attend a car show or cruise night
*Almost complete our fall bucket list

Fitness-
*Exercise at least 5 days a week
*Begin and complete Stage 5 of the new rules program 
*Try again to keep a written food journal
*Complete The Pumpkin Run

Spiritual- 
*Continue reading Women of the Word
*Try to make connections at a church we have decided to attend weekly
*Keep up weekly meetings with Sarah

Home School-
*Stay on track with lesson plans
*Plan one field trip
*Plan a fun picnic lunch

Random-
*Fun photo shoot with Anna
*Decorate for Halloween
*Make Halloween costumes
*Stay on top of keeping the budget done, weekly!

October is packed full of fun with something planned almost every single weekend.... and it's already almost 1/4 of the way over!

I am so excited for all of the fall fun and family time over the next few weeks. October through December are my favorite months where I am constantly reminded over and over again through the littlest things that I am abundantly blessed.

What do you have planned for October?

Now it's your turn.
Grab the button frommy sidebar and link up for this weeks Tuesday Talk!


Meet the hosts!
Becky from BYBMG, Beth from Our Pretty Little Girls, Whitney from Polka-Dotty Place, Elizabeth from All Kinds of Things, Tara from Mrs.Coach Sims, Keri from Living In This Season, Sarah from Abiding In Grace, Lauren from Simply Free , Emily from Morning Motivated Mom, and Jessica & Katie from Sweet Little OnesChristina from Waltzing In Beauty, Stephanie from Wife Mommy Me, Laura from Life is Beautiful & Michelle from Grammie Time

No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.