Wednesday, November 18, 2015

December Photo Check List {2015}

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love pictures.

From taking pictures to looking at pictures. I love preserving memories with photos so they can be shared and reflected on for years and years to come. On the flip side the holiday season is so busy. I often discover I missed several photos that I wanted to take and by then it's to late. I decide to try harder next year and move on, disappointed.

Not this year!

This year I decided to be more organized about things with a December photo checklist! And since I love helping others get organized, I thought it would be fun to share it with you. 


Print it off, hang it up and check in often.
I have included classic holiday favorites and a few blanks so you can add any I missed.
Download your free check list here
 
I'll check back in after Christmas so we can see if the list helped me out.

Instagram Challenge

For more Christmas picture taking fun check out Stephanie's Christmas photo challenge.
It is the only photo challenge I have ever completed and I am excited to join again this year.


Happy Christmas picture taking!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.