Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Their Thankful Lists

At the beginning of the month I shared about our thankful tree.
Every day this month I have asked the girls what they are thankful for. Some days have been easy others harder. I have wanted to challenge them to be thoughtful with what they choose. There is a big difference in liking something and truly being thankful for it, so I often ask them why they are thankful for what they chose.


Our little tree went from an empty stick, to overflowing with words of thanks.
Today I wanted to share the girls lists with you.





We have SO much to be thankful for.



Tell me one thing you're thankful for?!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.