Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thanksgiving {2015}

Thanksgiving 2015 was a great one!

We spent most of the day at Russ' parents house celebrating all we have to be Thankful for, which is a lot!
Russ' sister came to town with her family. It is a rare moment that all 11 of us are together, but when it happens we always have fun.

The cousins played and the adults rested. We drank coffee, ate more food than I care to mention and then we had dessert.




To mark the occasion I even snapped a few photos of the family. I must have been tuned into the weather because soon after we finished the sky clouded over and the rain came. 






And of course!


It was definitely a Thanksgiving to remember.

How was your Thanksgiving?!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.