Monday, November 30, 2015

Holiday Home Tour Link-Up Announcement {2015}


One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is the decorating. Putting up the Christmas decorations is something that we look forward to right after we take the Halloween Costumes off. I love Thanksgiving, really I do. But it is just so much better with Christmas decorations and music. 

There is just something so magical that Christmas decorations add to a home. So many wonderful memories are remembered when looking at the ornaments, the stockings and my mom's nativity that I always loved as a child. I love having people in our home this time of the year and visiting other homes as well. I enjoy looking around and seeing the way others decorate and what is special to them. Everyone's likes and traditions are different. And if I am being completely honest I am always on the lookout for a good idea I can steal.

It turns out I am not the only one! Myself, Sarah from Foxy's Domestic Side and Courtney from Sweet Turtle Soup are hosting a Holiday Home Tour link up! It's really as simple as it sounds. Take some (or a lot!) pictures of your home decorated for the holiday season, write a blog post and link up with us! The link up opens in two weeks, Monday December 14th, and will stay open through December 24th.

So finish up any projects or decorating, take some pictures, grab our button and be ready to share your holiday home with us.

We hope you will plan to join us!

Our Pretty Little Girls


post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.