Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Christmas Bucket List {Printable}

So my favorite part of each season has to be our bucket lists. They keep us on track and give us something to look forward too. Plus I am one of those who LOVES to cross things off a list.

This year I did something a little different with our list.
I made it printable!

So just in case you don't have time to make your own list, or you really like this one you can print ours off and call it your own.

Print yours here!

Now it's your turn to link up this week.
Grab the button from my side bar and join the fun.

Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Lauren - Simply Free ~  Becky - BYBMG
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Laura - Life Is Beautiful ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Sarah - Abiding In Grace ~ Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me
Emily - Morning Motivated Mom


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.