Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Project Sunday {October 2015}

With October long over I am now just a few weeks away from wrapping up my 2015 photo project.

I have so many exciting plans for next years picture project that I want to share and get excited about, but I guess I should get a little closer to wrapping up 2015 first?! 

Here are weeks 40-43!


I love this fun asymmetrical skirt on Marissa, especially with those cowgirl boots.
Emily was excited to wear some orange, her favorite color. 



You have to love fall in Missouri where you can wear pieces from every season all at once.



The hot-rod reunion meant we dressed down a bit.
Doesn't Emily look like a pink lady?



A blurry photo and Marissa's first Maxi skirt (that I secretly wish was mine).


10 months down, 2 more to go!


How have you documented 2015?

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.