Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Highlights 11.27.15

Hello Black Friday!

Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and family and survived the holiday shopping craziness if that's your thing. I am getting ready to head out to the stores myself. It's the perfect excuse to hang out with my dear friend Anna and get in some much needed girl time, so let's make this weeks Friday picks short and sweet.

{ONE} Blog Highlights

This weeks I shared...
An amazing, change your life Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe.


A fun way to make 3D art.


Our Christmas Bucket List Printable.


The girls Thankful Lists from November 2015.


A Happy Thanksgiving wish!


{TWO} Christmas Tree photos

This years mission is to nail the holiday photos including the Christmas tree ones. I started playing the other morning even though it needed to be darker.


Do you have any Christmas tree photo tips?

{THREE} Funny Family

So we snapped a few family photos yesterday and the kids wanted a silly photo so....


I think it would make a pretty amazing Christmas card.
P.S. Look at me so trendy in my flannel, booties and skinny jeans #raremoment

{FOUR} Black Friday Craziness

Did you Black Friday shop?


What's the best deal you scored?

{FIVE} Holiday Link-Ups

There are just about a jillion awesome holiday link-ups going on, including this one next week!

Sweet Turtle Soup

For another link-up that I am especially excited about be sure to check back here on Monday! 

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.