Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Currently {November 2015}


Drinking // Coffee & tea, tea & coffee. Hot drinks all the time, all day. I have even been making a pot of decaf in the evening so we can have a cup of coffee after dinner. Yes, I am totally aware that I just added 20 years to my real age.


Missing // I am feeling pretty content right now and being able to say that (and mean it) feels wonderful.

Listening to //  Christmas music! Yup, I said it and I am not one bit ashamed about it either!


Wishing // That I could slow down time a bit and really enjoy this time with my family. I hate how quickly the holiday season passes by.

Learning // To let go of some control in the kitchen. Marissa is an amazing help in the kitchen and I need to give her more freedom to learn without me micro-managing her. She recently made a pan of brownies almost entirely on her own and they turned out amazing. She is going to be a great cook some day!


Looking Forward To // Decking the halls! I am starting on Thursday and will probably wrap things up by Saturday eve. 

Eating //  Too much?! I have been having the best time in the kitchen lately creating some fantastic recipes. Cheese Balls, chocolate cookies, dessert pizzas I have been blogging about food a lot lately and loving every second of it. 


Praying // For Paris. The violent attacks and loss of life is heart breaking.

Enjoying // My girls. They are simply just the best and I love them to the moon and back.


Reading // I haven't been reading lately but I do have a few books I want to dive into soon. Marissa has also been asking to start reading the Chronicles of Narnia again. I don't think she will have to twist my arm too hard :). 

Wearing // Lately I have been wearing sweatshirts and hoodies at home and boots and scarfs while on the run. I also picked up a pair of booties and I am SO glad I did. 


Planning // All things Christmas, what else would I be planning in mid November?!

What have you been up to currently?

Now it's your turn to link up this week.
Grab the button from my side bar and join the fun.
Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Lauren - Simply Free ~  Becky - BYBMG
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Laura - Life Is Beautiful ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Sarah - Abiding In Grace ~ Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me
Emily - Morning Motivated Mom

No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.