Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Highlights 11.20.15

Hello Friday!

 After a whole entire week of sneezing, sniffing, nose blowing and coughing, I am SO thankful that Friday is finally here, again. Last weekend was spoiled by a cold and I am hoping and praying that this weekend we all stay healthy and can enjoy relaxing and getting ready for all of the holiday fun.
 
Now, onto this weeks Friday five! 



{ONE} Blog Highlights

This week on the blog I shared...
A fun giveaway that has sadly already ended.


About our life, Currently


My December Photo Checklist.
A fun free printable I made to help you capture all the must have Christmas pictures.


A fun get well care package idea.
Because getting sick stinks. 


{TWO} Christmas Craziness

It has begun!
On Wednesday night Russ helped me get the Christmas decorations out of the attic and we are in full blown Christmas decorating mode around here.


 I have the sweetest helpers and boy are they SO helpful.


I can't wait to share all of our decorations with you, but more on that another day.

{THREE} Top Pin

My most pinned, pin on Pinterest happens to be one from my very own blog.
 I put together a super easy camera strap tutorial almost a year ago and everyone seems to love it.


Typically I don't link back to old posts like this. But, I thought with the holidays coming it would make an excellent gift idea. So, I hope someone finds this bit of randomness useful!

{FOUR} I Only Have Pies For You

Okay I know that ^ was a terrible pun, but I just had too.

The best part of Thanksgiving dinner is the pie!
Anyone else?!

On Thanksgiving I usually make a pie or two to take to Russ' parents house and then some years we eat more pie at my parents house. Because we all know that you can not just eat one piece of pie on Thanksgiving.

The question is does it really matter what kind of pie?
I am thinking I just might have to make that coconut cream pie I have been wanting to make all month.
I suppose I could make a pumpkin too. 

What is your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner?

{FIVE} Thanksgiving Break

Speaking of Thanksgiving...


That's right, we did!
After co-op today we are officially on Thanksgiving break.
I have been looking forward to this day since August 10th, aka the first day of school #truth.

Friday Linkup Parties
To see where I am linking up check out my link-up tab.

Have a great weekend!
We will see you back here soon.

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.