Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Bucket List Wrap-Up 2015

We did it, we did it!
Is anyone else singing the Dora song now?
Is Dora even on any more? 
Oh the memories. Marissa was obsessed!

Last week we finally finished our 2015 Fall Bucket List.
You can take a peek back at our first, second and third check ins, but here is what we have been up to recently. 
 
Play In The Leaves

Since the 2011 tornado the middle of town has very few trees, specifically mature ones. In the fall if we want to play in the leaves we have to find others to take pity on us, or we scoop up a pile wherever we find them. 

Which is exactly what we did this year.






Carve Pumpkins

We ended up carving one pumpkin right before Halloween. I usually get all fancy with stencils and such but I just didn't have time for that this year. We went back to the basics using a simple Sharpie and a knife. The girls had just as much fun as they usually do if not more.


Go Trick or Treating

I shared the details last week, so let's just say trick or treating was a huge success.




Nature Walk

Last week on our "hookie day" we went for a walk. It was beautiful to be surrounded by nature. The girls are already asking to go back to the trail and I am hoping we can before it gets too cold.





Our 2015 list is complete!


Of all the bucket lists we put together fall might just be my favorite one. Is it bad that I am already thinking about next years list? I think we need to go bigger since we easily marked everything off our list this year.

Enjoy the rest of your fall friends!

post signature


No comments:

My favorite part of blogging is getting to know my readers. I love comments and will respond to all of them via email. Please make sure your email is connected to your account.